Monday, July 23, 2012

Week 1 WI

Okay I weighed in week one and although it was rather disappointing, I'm not going to sabotage myself.

The scale showed a gain of 2.8lbs. which I know is not an accurate reflection of the effort I put it.  I exercised every day and I know that has something to do with it.  I also worked on Saturday night and by the end of the night both of my knees were incredibly swollen.  I know that also affected my WI because I could still feel the water I was retaining from the night before. 

Like I said, I won't let it get me down and I'm glad I went to my meeting and weighed in despite knowing what the scale would say.

Today I had a back spasm when I was putting my puppy's food on the floor.  So I'm taking it easy and resting for today, hopefully I can get back to my normal routine tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment